Once you have installed and activated it, you can check the following activities.
- Super lightweight and it doesn’t affect site’s performances.
- It has passed over 100 patterns unit test, you can use it with confidence in the enterprise.
- Extensible event saving logs, so you can develop own add-ons for collecting it.
- Saving logs the following activities on WordPress
- Publish, update or delete published posts.
- Activate or deactivate plugins or themes.
- Updating WordPress core, plugins, language files.
- Users login action
- Login and posting via XML-RPC
- PHP errors (On the debug mode, it also save Warning and Notice)
- WP-CLI command ready.
Detail of saving logs
- Core updates
- Plugin/Theme updates
- Language updates
- Logged in
- Warnings (WP_DEBUG only)
- Notices (WP_DEBUG only)
Get a list of logs.
$ wp log list
Get a list of specific level of logs.
$ wp list --level=error