A simple yet powerful plugin that allows you to build custom posts loops and load them using a shortcode; eventually as a carousel of slides.
Optionally, it will convert your existing galleries to carousels.
- Sky is the limit ! Create a loop that will display exactly the posts you want; filtered by tag, category, by post author… any WordPress Query works !
- Loop templates: You can choose among several templates to display your loop, or create your own !
- Carousels: The plugin is shipped with OwlCarousel. Just click the Carousel Checkbox when editing a loop, it will be displayed in a nice, slidy way. You can define global options for the carousels, or/and define them for each loop.
- **Shortcode: ** Once a loop has been created, you can embed it in a posts with a simple shortcode:
- Carousel galleries: Optionally, enable carousels for your existing WordPress galleries, globally or for each gallery.
- Totally Free: There is NO premium version for this plugin, because it is totally free. Of course, donations would be very appreciated.
[loops-n-slides id=XXX] where XXX is the ID of your loop.
I made this plugin because most of the Carousel plugins were not-so-free, requiring to pay for the premium version.
This one IS totally free. But if you like it, if you use it, please consider making a donation.
This would be very appreciated — Thanks !
- OwlCarousel – jQuery OwlCarousel
Contributors are listed here
For feature request and bug reports, please use the Github Issues Tracker.
If you are a plugin developer, we would like to hear from you. Any contribution would be very welcome.