Use the MailCamp plugin to quickly add a MailCamp signup form shortcode to your WordPress 4.9.8 or higher site.
After installation, you’ll log in with your API credentials, select your MailCamp list, fetch the list fields, copy the shortcode and add it to your site. Simply set up in 5 minutes.
WordPress.com compatibility is limited to Business tier users only. Connect your MailCamp list to your wordpress site.
Currently we have the plugin configured so it can be easily translated and the following languages supported:
- nl_BE – Dutch (thanks to Silas de Rooy for contributing)
If your language is not listed above, feel free to create a translation. Here are the basic steps:
- Copy “mailcamp.po” to “mailcamp-LANG_COUNTRY.po” – fill in LANG and COUNTRY with whatever you use for WPLANG in wp-config.php
- Grab a transalation editor. POedit works for us
- Translate each line – if you need some context, you can ask us by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or the direct to the developer email@example.com
- Add the appropriately named files to the /po/ directory and edit the /readme.txt to include how you’d like to be attributed
- send us your files to firstname.lastname@example.org or the developer email@example.com
When you have successfuly installed the plugin
MailCamp API Connection details example
Select the list you want to use for your form
Select the field you want from the list you just selected
Copy the shortcode and past in you site
Example form on your site