MD Price Tracker for WooCommerce plugin by MaxiDevs extends woocommerce functionality by allowing store customers to subscribe on products price cheapening with user-friendly modal forms. Shop managers will see all subscriptions in the wordpress backend and can decide whether to adjust prices or schedule a sale for subscribed products. As soon as the price of the product will be reduced to user-expected, an automatic notification email will be sent to the subscriber.
Main features of MD Price Tracker for WooCommerce
- All woocommerce built-in product types are supported, including variable and grouped products
- User-friendly ajaxified modal subscription forms
- Flexible plugin settings built with native woocommerce settings api
- About 10 options for choosing the position where to display the modal form trigger button on single product page
- Email notifications about products cheapening are sent asynchronously in the background to overcome problems such as server crashes or message duplication.
- All frontend strings and content of email notification messages can be translated thru plugin settings
- Option to show tracking forms only for guests, only for customers or for both
- Option to enable Google reCaptcha to protect form only for guests or for everyone
How it works gif
Subscription form variable product opened
Dashboard list of subscribers screen
Dashboard General settings
Dashboard Emails configuration settings