Mediator identifies visitors with active AdBlock software on your website and convert them to useful MailChimp subscribers or Facebook likes without loss in ad revenue. It’s easy to use plugin that helps you increase social sharing and traffic or just replace AdSense with custom html code when AdBlock is detected. Also it is possible to block content to ad-blocker users and ask them to deactivate AdBlock. Detailed day-to-day statistics and analytics is included.
- Detect adblock software (AdBlock Plus, Ghostery, Brave, Ad Muncher etc.)
- Replace blocked ads with Facebook like button option
- Replace blocked ads with MailChimp subscription box option
- Replace blocked ads with any custom html code
- Block content by gradually blurring text to visitors with adblock and notify them with custom or default message
- Supports Google AdSense or any other ads
- Works in all modern browsers
- Embed your ad using widgets or shortcode
- Compatible with other shortcode plugins
- Measure the conversion for each channel
- SEO friendly (does not increase bounce rate)
- Responsive design friendly
Built-in analytics and statistics measure:
- How many of your visitors use adblocking software
- How many of them were converted to Facebook likes
- How many of them were converted to MailChimp subscribers
- How many of them disabled AdBlock after showing and alert
Your feedback is more than welcome! Please report if anything goes wrong at email@example.com. We will get back to you ASAP.
Support in English, Spanish and Russian is also available here: http://mediator.tech/wp-support/
Screenshot of statistics dashboard
Example of blocking content from adblock user and asking him to disable AdBlock.
Example of MailChimp subscription form apperead instead of banner