This plugin allows you to interface wordpress with the Mobile Security for WordPress app.
After installing the plugin you will see a qr-code to frame with the app.
The plugin will periodically collect data on:
- Status codes
- Ip Addresses
- Miscellaneous Statistics
In addition to this information from the app will be possible:
- View the version of WordPress
- View requests in real time
- View requests grouped by IP
- Assign a name to an IP address
- Lock IP addresses permanently
- Lock IP addresses temporarily
- Enable IP addresses
- Disable XMLRPC
- Disable login
- Enable login
- View statistics
- View how many Bots or Humans visit the site
- Enable maximum request quotas per ip address (in case the quota will be reached the ip address will be blocked for 15 minutes)
- View users
- Modify users
- View errors and where they occur
- Manage notifications
- Filter requests
All communication between the app and the site is done in a secure way, to access the API exposed by the plugin you need a secret key that is
generated when the plugin is installed and communicated to the app via QR Code. You can also replace the secret key by generating a new one from the plugin preferences.
The Safe Login feature allows you to disable the login (showing a 403 screen). Very useful to avoid Brute Force attacks.
Login can be reactivated temporarily or permanently via the app.
No screenshots provided