Ultimate solution for custom post thumbnails that can be used in any situation. As a normal user, you are provided with shortcodes for Slider, Carousel and Grid for easily displaying your images. If you are developer, you will love simple but powerful API for unlimited customization!
What you get:
- Attach as many images as you want to your post or page.
- Works for custom post types as well.
- Responsive slider with customizable template and plenty of options through simple shortcode.
- Responsive carousel ~ // ~
- Responsive grid gallery ~ // ~
- PrettyPhoto included in all three shortcodes
Ideal for developers
We built this plugin mainly to give developers fast and easy solution for manipulating with specific post images that can be used in every situation. With that being said, we are providing you with simple, but powerful API that will ease your work.
Extremely easy to use and user friendly plugin
Adding Multi-Thumbs images to your post or page could not be simpler. Once you install plugin, all you have to do is to click “Add New” button in “Multi-Thumbs” box in your post/page edit screen and simply add as many images as you want.
Get rid of hard-coded absolute links for your images
You can use Multi-Thumbs [dimt_thumb] shortcode with index parameter to get single image attached to Multi-Thumbs.
Go to WP-Admin area ( http://demos.diwave-coders.com/di-multi-thumbs/wp-admin/ ) and login as author:
Then try to create new post.
Shortcodes to use: