- This plug-in can easily control ON / OFF of custom CSS for each HTML part.
- You can easily return CSS to the previous state.
- You can easily manage the custom CSS for each part with a list.
- WordPress customizer CSS is hard to understand what CSS is for when the number of rows becomes long.
- You can manage custom css that you have added manually to style.css on the theme edit screen.
- Custom CSS can be managed separately.
- It can also be removed from style.css by returning to draft.
Even if style.css is overwritten by updating the theme, it is easy to restore the custom css as it is saved in the database.
About custom CSS
- Custom css can specify the block to be reflected.
- You can also specify the order of arrangement within the reflection target block.
- If CSS conflicts, please adjust the target block and order.
Procedure to be reflected in style.css
- It is not reflected only by new addition, editing.
- To reflect, press the “Reflect custom CSS” button added next to the “Update file” button when current style.css is selected on the theme edit screen.
- The custom css in the open state is reflected.
- Please refresh with the update button if the contents are satisfactory.
Arbitrary section 1
No screenshots provided