Netping Site Monitor is a plugin that check & record your site’s status, and sends you an alert if there is any problems.
24/7 Site Monitoring
- Monitor server resources like web server CPU usage, available RAM & Disk storage.
- Check your SSL-certificate & Domain name, and get a warning if it is about to expire.
- Test your site’s Responsetime & Availability from multiple locations world wide.
- Easily define alert Triggers, to alert you when your site goes down or is slower than usual.
- Monitor all your Domain names and SSL-certificates expiry dates.
- Visualize your data on zoomable standard charts
- And much more…
This plugin is relying on the (free) third party service Netping ( https://netping.com ) for the server monitoring of your site.
You can read netping’s terms of service on the following url: https://netping.com/terms
Plot Server Resources on Zoomable charts
Custom Widgets Dashboard
Define Alert Triggers for SSL Cert & Domain Name Expiry, Site Downtime and more.