Wordpress comes with an internal pagination system that you can use to split any post into multiple pages. This is great, but the actual user experience with the default system is not great.
This plugin replaces the default post navigation links with split tested and proven winners that will get your users clicking all the way through your slideshow.
We’ve also integrated an optional Facebook share button to increase virality of your content and get you more traffic.
It also provides an easy install for the NextClick publisher monetization system which you can sign up for at (https://nextclick.co). Here’s how this works:
- A user reaches the last page of a post, normally this would be the end of their visit.
- Nextclick adds a “Next” button to the last page of the post.
- The user clicks, and the click is sold into the exchange.
- You get paid, and the user moves on to related and interesting content.
- You can stop at any time, or change the destination on the last page Next button to go anywhere you like.
Our settings page
How the Next button looks with the Facebook share option enabled.
An example site earning money with NextClick