[omni-contact-form] to a post or page to display the form. This shortcode generates the default form: two fields (email address and message) and a button to send the message.
You can customize the form by using a number of shortcde attributes. See the documentation at GitHub.
- Configuration via shortcode attributes (there is no settings page)
- Required fields only: if a field is in the form, it must be filled
- Submission via Ajax (no page reloads)
- Clean and simple error messages
- Basic anti-spam protection by default
- Optional multiplication quiz for additional anti-spam protection
- Printable copy of the message displayed after submission
- PHP 7.0 or newer
- WordPress 4.9.9 or newer
- WordPress REST API (comes with WordPress since version 4.7)
- Browser released after 2012
No screenshots provided