Manage access to your BuddyPress Community using Paid Memberships Pro.
This BuddyPress Integration for Paid Memberships Pro allows you to restrict access to specific features of your BuddyPress community by membership level, allowing you to build a custom, private, and flexible members-only community.
The plugin requires BuddyPress and Paid Memberships Pro to be installed and activated.
General features of this Integration include:
- Restrict BuddyPress Features by Membership Level
- Assign or Invite Members to BuddyPress Groups by Membership Level
- Assign BuddyPress Member Types by Membership Level
- Show the Member’s Level Name on BuddyPress Profile
- Use the BuddyPress Registration Process in place of Paid Memberships Pro
Specific areas of BuddyPress that can be restricted by Membership Level include:
- Group Creation: Can members of this level create BuddyPress Groups?
- Single Group Viewing: Can members of this level view individual BuddyPress Groups?
- Groups Page Viewing: Can members of this level view the BuddyPress Groups page?
- Joining Groups: Can members of this level join BuddyPress Groups?
- Public Messaging: Can members of this level send public messages to other members?
- Private Messaging: Can members of this level send private messages to other members?
- Send Friend Requests: Can members of this level send friend requests to other members?
- Include in Member Directory: Should members of this level be included in the BuddyPress member directory?
PMPro BuddyPress Settings – Explore and manage the features of the integration plugin, including Page Settings, Membership Level Settings, and General Settings.
Membership Level Settings – Define how you want to restrict BuddyPress for each Membership Level under Memberships > Edit Level.
Group and Member Type Settings – Add or Invite Members to Groups and Assign Member Types by Membership Level under Memberships > Edit Level.