EASILY INSERT YOUR PINTEREST BASE CODE (TAG ID) & CREATE EVENTS FOR CONVERSION TRACKING.
The Pinterest conversion tags plugin allows to add strategically your Pinterest TAG ID on all your webpages (with the base code). No need to edit your theme files!
The simple interface of the Pinterest conversion Tags plugin gives you one place where you can insert your TAG ID.
The Pinterest conversion tags plugin allows you to create EVENTS on specific pages thanks to our Event META BOX feature available on each page.
You can now define a conversion event by a specific action someone takes on your website, like signing up for your newsletter or buying a product.
This plugin allows you to get conversion reporting for 8 types of activity on your website:
- PageVisit: Record views of primary pages, such as product pages and article pages
- iewCategory: Record views of category pages
- Search: Record searches on your website
- AddToCart: Record when items are added to shopping carts
- Checkout: Record completed transactions
- WatchVideo: Record video views
- Signup: Record sign ups for your products or services
- Lead: Record interest in product or service
Add-to-cart, Search & Checkout Events are directly managed on settings page while all others are managed via our Event META BOX.
Once the codes are added, give it 5 minutes and then confirm in Pinterest Conversion Manager that the tags are properly implemented.
See the full implementation guide for more information.
HOW TO CHECK CONVERSION?
Click into your Pinterest Tag at https://ads.pinterest.com/conversion_tags/. On the left you’ll see a section for ‘Tag Event History’. Here you’ll see all event codes you’ve successfully added. Next to the event code you’ll see how many times we’ve seen the tag fire in the last 24 hours as well as the timestamp of the most recent event fire in UTC time. The data in the tag event history is updated every 5 minutes.