With Peggy Forms you can manage easily multiple forms. There are so many reasons to choose Peggy Forms as your personal formbuilder, here are a few items:
- Create beautifull mobile friendly forms, (ie: registrationform, contactform and more)
- Very easy and intuitive editor:
- Super easy for simple forms, very extensive for complex forms, tests and surveys:
- Interaction, logic and rules
- Seamless integration with your businesslogic by http-requests for data-population and validation
- Supported for Firefox, Chrome, Ie 10+, Safari 8+
- Best prices!
- Try full-version for free!
- Premium plan includes lots of extra`s like logic, multipage, fileupload, layouts and payments (paypal) and lots lots more
- Bot/spam-free forms by google`s reCaptcha and used techniques
- Seamless integration in WordPress
- Save form data – customers never lose their filled form data
- Usage of the best techniques, and therefore amazingly fast, light-weight, stable, steady and dynamic.
- Theming and stylingposibilities
With this WordPress plugin, the formbuilder can be used seamless in wordpress.
See more at peggyforms.com.
Support Peggy Forms
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you.
If you enjoy using Peggy Forms and find it useful, please consider to upgrade your plan to Premium (and takes lot of extra functionality).
Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
Use the new icon in the toolbar of the texteditors,
or use: [peggyforms key=”YourFormKey“]
Note: use the formkey, not the formname. You can find your formkey in the editor under the Options panel. Go to the Formsettings tab and select [General].
property values default description
style iframe/embed embed loads the form in an iframe or embed it seamlessly in the page
autoFocus true/false true enable or disable focussing the first element at form-startup (autofocus can cause unwanted pagescroll)
Editorscreen of Peggy Forms. Create your forms fast and simple with drag & drop
Add easily logic and rules to your forms. Check the image how readable it is! You see a rule: show-this-element in edit modus.