Available payment methods on the PlasmaPay platform
- accepting Visa / Mastercard cards (business verification required)
- accepting payment in Bitcoin (verification is not required)
- accepting payments from PlasmaPay wallets (verification is not required)
Available payment methods
- payment to the user’s wallet in the PlasmaPay system with further withdrawal of funds to the card / bank account / payment systems / cryptocurrency (verification is not required)
Available ways to replenish and withdraw funds from your PlasmaPay wallet
- replenishment and withdrawal to Visa/Mastercard
- replenishment and withdrawal via bank transfers SEPA/SWIFT
- deposit and withdrawal using Advansed Cash and other e-wallets
- replenishment and withdrawal of funds for online banking for Asian banks
- withdrawal of funds to the cryptocurrency BTC, ETH, USDT, etc. (upon request)
- replenishment and withdrawal of funds with the help of partners on
Visa / Mastercard / Mir
bank accounts in hryvnia and ruble
payment systems: Paypal, Qiwi, Yandex.Money, WebMoney, etc.
cash: USD, RUB, UAH
Integration of payment acceptance by Visa/Mastercard cards. Card Processing.
By connecting PlasmaPay you can accept card payments for your goods and services from more than 150 countries. The card processing service is available only for companies with a registered legal entity and legal address of registration. To use the PlasmaPay system, a bank account for the company is not a prerequisite.
To connect service you need
- register an account on plasmapay.com
- activate Plasma account with company or site name
- pass personal verification and receive the status of ”Digital Citizen” on the platform
- request a company profile by mail email@example.com
- fill out and send a questionnaire along with scans of statutory documents
after checking the documents and signing the electronic contract, your account will be assigned the status ”Business” and you will be able to generate API keys for integrating checkout windows into your online store or service
After integration with PlasmaPay, a new payment method will become available on your website: Pay with Plasma or Pay with PlasmaPay.
To pay the invoice, the user will be redirected to checkout page on the PlasmaPay side, certified according to PCI DSS security standards.
The user should enter an email to identify him/her in the payment system and selects one of the available payment methods:
* With a PlasmaPay personal wallet
* By credit card
* With a cryptocurrency wallet
Upon completion of payment, the user receives a cashier’s check for the transaction. In the user’s mobile bank or statement, this operation will be indicated as: PlasmaPay.