Platform.ly plugin is the easiest way to setup your optins and pages that your created with Platform.ly.
Platform.ly plugin provides a service that let you use your pages from platform.ly on your WordPress site, track the event, use the forms and other features you will be able to monitor and manage in you platform.ly account. To work as a service it uses the platform.ly server (https://www.platform.ly)
To use Platform.ly plugin you must enter the API key, which can be found in on platform.ly website in your profile settings (section ‘API Docs & Keys’).
After building your optin or page with our interactive WYSIWYG builders, you can set them up to show on your site with just a couple of clicks. After they’ve been setup we monitor every activity that the user on your site does with the page or optin and we present you a nice time-segmented report for each one inside your Platform.ly account. The plugin supports both pages and optins that you can create inside Platform.ly and both are explained below.
*Pages: Pages are full width and full height templates that show up on a particular slug that you set up or on a particular event. After you create your page inside Platform.ly you can go and set it up to show on your blog. If you want to modify it later, all you have to do is edit it inside Platform.ly and save. It will automatically show the changes on all your sites where it is published.
We offer following 4 page types:
1. Normal page. Just choose a slug name and we will show this page whenever a user visits that slug.
2. Homepage. If you select this, it replaces your current homepage with the one you choose that you created with Platform.ly.
3. Welcome page. This is a page that is shown when the user visits your page for the first time. If he is a returning user he will see the ordinary homepage.
4. 404 page. Whenever a user visits a page that doesn’t exist on your blog, this page will be shown.
*Optins: Optins are awesome for building up your email list. We offer 2 type of them:
1. Normal. With normal optins, you can choose a template or start with blank canvas and create a singe-page optin, featuring some information and asking for user email or some other contact data. You can map any field you want from Platform.ly.
2. Segmented. With segmented optins you can build a multiple page optin. This means that you can set up as many screens as you want and you can guide the user between them as he clicks on different options that you set up on every screen. This offers you a great way to categorize your leads as they come, by attaching to them certain tags, segments or other custom fields from inside Platform.ly. Inside the plugin we offer a different palette of ways you want your optin to be shown. You can choose the location on the page (center, top-right, top-left, bottom-right, bottom-left), you can choose the show animation (pop, slide, fade) and you can choose when to show it. You can show it after certain amount of time (in seconds), after the user has scrolled certain percent of the page or on exit intent (meaning when the user navigates with his mouse to close the current tab).
What is even more cool with the optins is that you can adjust exactly how you want them to look on desktop and mobile. You can build for desktop, make it automatically adjust for mobile and continue building the mobile version. You can have different fields and different options on both desktop and mobile version and do it with just a few clicks. Same as the pages, if you want to change sometihng in particular plugin, you can do it from your Platform.ly account and the changes will immediately mirror on every site where you have the particular optin form activated.
– Easy intuitive builders
– Responsive design
– Auto-update as you modify optins and pages
– Ever growing library of templates you can choose them before you start creating your optins and pages
– Complete report on the total and unique showings of your optins or pages and report on the number of generated leads with them thorugh time
– Big pool of options to choose how and when you want your optins or pages to show
The page where you can manage your Platform.ly pages. All the pages that you create with Platform.ly will be listed here. You can filter them by project.
The upper half of the page where you manage your Platform.ly optin forms.
The lower half of the page where you manage your Platform.ly optin forms.
The page where you can see and copy Platform.ly events.
The new icon in default WP editor.