Have you ever returned to a site that you built a while back and asked, “Dude, why did I install this plugin?” This plugin provides an extra column on the Plugins page that enables you to add, edit, or delete notes about the plugins you have installed on a particular site. These notes are intended to provide documentation regarding why a particular plugin was installed and how or where it’s being used.
* Add as many or as few notes as you need for each plugin.
* Edit or delete notes as desired.
* Select an icon to go with each note to quickly convey what type of content it contains (e.g., info, warning, link, etc.)
* Format notes using basic HTML tags if desired.
* Any links included in the note will be automatically converted to
* Notes are added and updated via Ajax, avoiding slow page reloads.
No screenshots provided