The new posts functionality in Google My Business is a great way to improve the presence of your, or your clients’ business on Google. It’s quite the hassle however to have to log in to Google My Business every time you want to create a new post.
Save time by creating them directly from the WordPress Dashboard when publishing a new WordPress post.
The Google My Business Posts plugin uses the official Google My Business API with secure oAuth authentication to ensure your Google account is safe.
- Create, edit or delete posts on Google My Business right from the WordPress Dashboard!
- Add image or event to your post
- Network- and site-level Multisite support
- Uses official Google My Business API
- Developer friendly. Uses the latest built-in WordPress functions and has various actions/filters to hook into.
- Translatable. Uses built-in WordPress functions for easy translation.
Time-saving features available in the Pro version:
- Schedule Google My Business posts for automatic publishing in the future
- Include a call to action button/link in your post
- Post Analytics – See how many views and clicks your post has gotten straight from the WordPress Dash
- Create posts on Google My Business directly (without having to have a WordPress post attached to it)
- Create new Google My Business posts from any post type (e.g. WooCommerce products)
- Increased posting (API) limits
- Priority email support from the developer of the plugin
- Support and updates for 1 year
To prevent abuse/spam, our API limits free users to 1 post/week with no call to action included in the post.
No screenshots provided