Add a list of posts in the navigation menu on your WordPress site.
This plugin uses the wp_nav_menu_objects filter hook to add post items in the primary menu.
1. Adds a new menu item drop down, “Blog”, to your website front-end primary menu.
2. Pulls in three of your latest posts to be included under the “Blog” menu item drop-down.
Need more options? Posts in Menu Pro features:
- Change the main link text from “Blog” to “Potatoes” if you choose.
- Control over the amount of posts that are displayed in the menu dropdown.
- Choose any post type on your site.
- Choose the menu location (primary, secondary, social, etc.) Your theme may have several.
- Choose where in the menu the posts show up.
No screenshots provided