Having a contact form on your website is a pretty basic feature these days. People want to be able to contact you, without having to copy your email address and go to a different app. Problem is, most contact form plugins either require a half hour of complex and code-filled setup, or they don’t really work that well. A professional grade contact form needs to come with all the features, without settling. With this plugin, you get:
- Support for: AJAX form submissions (how is this not standard with all contact forms yet?)
- Support for: Google’s Invisible reCaptcha (the new 2017 reCaptcha that doesn’t require a checkbox)
- Easy Setup: This plugin only takes minute to setup. You simply put in your email address, and place the provided shortcode on any page.
- Customization Options: Entirely optional, you can tweak and customize the contact form.
- After you install the plugin, go to it’s Settings page (either from Settings link the Plugin list, or under the WP admin area’s main Settings->Contact Form page).
- Follow instructions provided (which boils down to providing an email address and adding the shortcode)
Want to Help?
I’d love some help with internationalization, because I still don’t really understand how to do that.