Protect WordPress Videos built on Video.js HTML5 video player library offers a simple, fast and secure way to embed and protect your WordPress videos.
Your videos will be automatically uploaded and served from Amazon S3 for free. So your videos won’t slow down your website, nor take up too much bandwidth of your hosting.
At the same time, your video links are also protected and cannot be accessed directly by anyone even if their links are shared with others.
In short, Protect WordPress Videos Free Version offers these features:
- Videos are uploaded and served from Amazon S3
- Your displayed videos are protected and cannot be accessed directly
- Friendly UI to embed your videos to any posts, pages and content widget that you want. You don’t even need to use nor understand any shortcode. It’s automatically embedded on your content
- Built-in HTML5 video player – no Flash required
- Works on desktop, tablet and all mobile devices
Please note that
- Our Free version only allows you to protect up to 3 video files with maximum 300MB per video.
- Your videos are also uploaded directly to your server (WordPress Media), together with Amazon S3. So their original links are not protected and still accessible to the public.