Quentn is an intuitive, user-friendly and high-performance email marketing tool that significantly simplifies and improves the marketing of small and medium-sized companies. This plugin allows you to restrict access to specific pages, create custom access links and create dynamic page countdowns. Optionally, you can connect your Quentn account to your WordPress installation to share contacts and manage access restrictions through Quentn.
The Quentn WordPress plugin offers a variety of functions:
- Membership With the creation of access-restricted pages, only selected contacts will get access to the landing page – this creates exclusivity. For these contacts, for example, selected offers can be offered, webinars or downloads can be made available – this exclusivity strengthens customer loyalty
- Personalization By using placeholders, you can address contacts by name. Even unknown contacts can be addressed individually (but not by name)
- Countdown The various countdown options can contribute to lead generation and increase the conversion rate
- Integration and tagging in Quentn Quentn contacts can easily be sent to your WordPress page via a link. WordPress users (e.g. forum members, employees, etc.) can also be sent and tagged in Quentn – without having to rely on third-party providers such as Zapier
- LearnDash Integration You can set default courses for all user roles which will be assigned when user gets that role.
For more info, vist the Quentn WordPress plugin Documentation.