This is the official Razorpay Subscriptions payment gateway plugin for WooCommerce. Allows you to accept recurring payments on WooCommerce Subscriptions using the Razorpay Subscriptions API.
This is compatible with WooCommerce>=2.4, including the new 3.0 release. It has been tested upto the 3.1.2 WooCommerce release. This also requires the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin to be installed on your server. (Tested upto 2.2.10 version of the WooCommerce Subscriptions release).
- WordPress v3.9.2 and later
- WooCommerce v2.4 and later
- WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.2 and later
- PHP v5.6.0 and later
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Checkout/Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on Razorpay to edit the settings. If you do not see Razorpay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your Key id and Key Secret.
- The Payment Action should be set to “Authorize and Capture”. If you want to capture payments manually from the Dashboard after manual verification, set it to “Authorize”.
The Razorpay WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin is released under the GPLv2 license, same as that
of WordPress. See the LICENSE file for the complete LICENSE text.
No screenshots provided