Boost your woocommerce products sells and increases conversion rate by using WooCommerce Recently Purchased Products Display using widget and shortcode.
Recently Purchased Products Display For WooCommerce Plugin is a WordPress WooCommerce add-on plugin that display your product up sells products using widgets and shortcode.
A NOTE ABOUT SUPPORT: We are here to help troubleshoot bugs, but please don’t set expectations early as the support forums at WordPress.org are only checked on weekends.
WooCommerce Recently Purchased Products Display Plugin provide you the option to display your woocommerce products from past completed orders using easy to use widgets and shortcodes.
How it works?
- After successfull plugin activation go to your wordpress admin
- If you are in admin
Widgetspage, you can find a widget named Woocommerce Recently Purchased Product Display.
- Drag this Woocommerce Recently Purchased Product Display widget inside your desired sidebar then fill the widget fields and save.
- Now check the front end.
- You can also use shortcode to display Recently Purchased Products. For this use the shortcode in any text widget, in post content, in page content or using php code .
You can also use [cdxwoorp] shortcode to display woocommerce recently purchased products.
This shortcode has two option/attribute
1. num_product – It denotes to total number of prodcuts you want to show in front end display.
2. theme – It denotes to display layout. Use “theme-list-view” or “theme-hover” as its value.
[cdxwoorp pid=”101″ theme=”theme-list-view”]
- Plugin works based on WooCommerce plugin. So WooCommerce plugin must be installed and active for this plugin to work.
- Plugin – Widget works on any page you include it.
- You must have atleast one complete order display recently purchased products.
Admin Woocommerce Recently Purchased Products Display widget
Front view of the Recently Purchased Products Display For Woocommerce plugin