Redirect when Video Ends
This plugin will allow you to use the shortcode
[redirvid] and embed an HTML5 video. Once this video is over, the page will be automatically redirected
Attributes for this shortcode
- The source of the video file.
- The link that is opened when the video ends.
- The default is
_self, which redirects the page. You can use any of the values that you could use with the
targetattribute of an
- This attribute specifies whether or not the video begins playing on its own. The value
yesmeans the video will autoplay. The value
nomeans that the video will not autoplay. The default is value
- This attribute specifies whether or not the video has user controls. The value
nomeans that the video will not have controls. The value
yesmeans the video will have controls. The default is value
- The source of the poster image of the HTML5 video. This is the image that shows up before the video plays.
There are no screenshots