While designed primarily as a mobile menu, this plugins works on both desktop and touch devices and can be set to be shown at specified resolutions such as tablet, mobile phone, desktop and more. It takes less than a minute to setup, literally all you have to do is click activate and choose devices to show on.
Go to Appearance -> Responsive Menu and make your settings!
To activate the plugin, all you have to do is pick your prefered devices and click “Update”
If you need help or have questions please contact me at Casperlindbrg@gmail.com
- You can only show 1 menu with this plugin
- You can choose to only show the menu on mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop
- If the menu icon won’t show up, look under fequently asked questions
- Sizes: Mobile: 768, tablet: 992, laptop: 1200, desktop: 1200 and up.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Menu icon will not show up
Under the menu button options you need to use the correct class selector or id selector including the corresponding dot “.” for class selector and the hash “#” for the ID selectors.
Class selectors are declared with a dot “.” preceding a string of one or more characters. The string of characters is defined by the developer.
ID selector is declared using a hash, or pound symbol “#”. Just as is the case with an Class selector, this string of characters is defined by the developer.
- In WordPress under the plugin menu > “add new” section you can find different options to add the responsive mobile menu plugin.
- In WordPress under plugins search for “responsive mobile menu” and click install
- Using FTP you can upload the
- 1th May 2017: Updated UI
- 1th May 2017: Fixed so menu doesn’t have horizontal scroll on activation
- 3th May 2017: Updated animations
- 5th May 2017: Added more customization
- 6th May 2017: Cleaned and minified code
- 6th May 2017: Updated button design
- 6th May 2017: Updated Settings UI
- 7th May 2017: Rewrote animation features
- 7th May 2017: Updated images
- 10th May 2017: Updated touch functions
- 11th May 2017: Updated back/close navigation design
- 11th May 2017: You can now scroll in the sidebar if there is enough content
- 11th May 2017: Improved descriptions and overall explanations
- Thank you to Pluto for the CSS animations
- Thank you to Colorzilla for your CSS tools: http://colorzilla.com
- Responsive Mobile Menu uses free icons from https://www.iconfinder.com which is under the GPL license // https://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
- Responsive Mobile Menu is inspired by Responsive Menu By Peter Featherstone // Donation link: https://responsive.menu/donate // Plugin link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/responsive-menu/
- Responsive Mobile Menu is a fork of WBB Off Canvas Menu By Webberty which sadly has not been updated for 2 years // Donation link: https://pledgie.com/campaigns/30022 // Plugin link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wbb-off-canvas-menu/
- Responsive Mobile Menu uses Font Awesome by Dave Gandy // http://fontawesome.io/