This plugin is the best way to make your images, iframes & videos lazy. Just activate the plugin and lazy loading will work automatically. It’s very simple, just try it!
THIS PLUGIN WILL MAKE YOUR SITE FASTER
All your media content will be loading only when it are in the browser viewport. Also you can hide loading process from visitors at all: the lazy elements can be loaded invisibly before the user reaches it.
THIS PLUGIN WILL MAKE YOUR SITE LOOK BETTER
In just one click your can enable blurred LQIP (inspired by Medium) and average color placeholder. Both of them look very interesting.
- High-quality code
- Low server load due to caching
- Change default placeholder color
- Change transition duration, delay, effect
- Placeholder color based of the element’s average color
- LQIP technology (Low Quality Image Placeholders) with the ability to encode in base64
- Using the Lazysizes library and a lot of filters give the possibility for customization to make the result the way you want.
A small demonstration of what can be done within 20 seconds after activating the plugin.