Add valid JSON-LD schema code to your WordPress site with just a few clicks!
The search engines use this code to show your exact business information when you show up in search results
Google uses structured schema data to display special search result features and enhancements
Schema Factory is a simple and quick plugin that
GDPR-compliant: Schema Factory does not collect any user data
Gutenberg-compliant: Schema Factory works perfectly with or without Gutenberg
Theme-friendly: The schema code is separate from your theme
Control Your Appearance Online
- Lightweight, fast, and free schema markup
- Just enter your business information and press save
- 100% focused on search engine appearance
- Get rich snippets without touching any code
- Made for all types of businesses
- Works quietly behind the scenes to improve your search appearance
- Hassle-free schema plugin – set it and forget it!
- Thoroughly tested and error-free
- Compatible with other SEO plugins
- Continously updated with new schema features
- Top-tier support from schema.org experts
For advanced schema data like business hours, founding date, price range, google star ratings, and more, check out Schema Factory Pro.
Schema Factory Free Features
Schema Factory Free supports the following types of schema:
* Image – An image you choose to represent your business (Example: a group photo of your company)
* Business Name
* URL – The URL of your website
* State / Province
* Postal Code
Support Development of Schema Factory
To show support, consider purchasing the pro version of this plugin
Links, tweets, reviews, and likes are also appreciated. Thank you!