The Schemeable Sliding Panel plugin adds a smooth sliding panel to your blog. The panel can be fully configured through the ‘Sliding Panel Options’ menu page.
- 3 different ways of displaying the panel – Overlay over content, slide down or fixed
- Modify all aspects of the panel – fonts, colors, background images, text displayed etc.
- Use the panel for login/registration
- Display either a dashboard or static content for logged-in users
- Disable admin bar and standard login/register and lost password pages. This may help reducing spam-bot registrations.
- Save color schemes and export them as plugins that can be shared with others
- Use a static dashboard for both logged-in and logged-out users.
- Gain fine grained control by including your own CSS (and images)
- Integrates nicely with Wordpress Social Login.
This plugin is developed using WpPDE Pro – a Plugin Development Environment for Wordpress Plugins.
This plugin is based on the awesome (though a bit dated) panel from http://web-kreation.com/all/implement-a-nice-clean-jquery-sliding-panel-in-wordpress-27/. Quite a bit of refactoring is done to include scheme modification functionality.