The SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant provides instant recommendations for content
optimization based on the qualities of Google’s top 10-ranking pages for
your given keywords in a given location. Content professionals, bloggers and
marketing experts can check if their texts or the texts of external writers
meet various content-quality requirements in just a few clicks.
- Overall score – checks the article’s general quality calculated according
to metrics such as readability, text length, and target keywords.
- Readability score – evaluates your text’s difficulty based on the
recommended Flesch-Kincaid reading-ease score. You will get recommendations for
sentences and words that need improvement.
- Target keywords – shows recommendations regarding the given keywords,
their volume and their difficulty.
- Recommended keywords – shows semantically related keywords, that should
also be added to your text.
How it works?
- Connect or register a SEMrush account for free.
- Set your target keywords to get recommendations for your content.
- Select a target location and device (desktop or mobile).
- Create an SEO content template.
Is it free?
In order to run the SEO Writing Assistant, you will need a SEMrush account
to create an SEO content template. With a free account, you can create one
template. Paid accounts have different keyword budgets depending on the
Also, if someone (e.g., your Content Manager) has already created
SEO content template and connected it to a post, anyone who has access to
the post will be able to see the SEO Writing Assistant interface.
Please be aware that the plugin uses a third-party code provided by the
SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant tool that is not
reviewed by the WordPress team. To analyze your text, the plugin will send it
to SEMrush API where texts can also be stored for statistical analysis. To
improve user experience, telemetry data is collected by Google Analytics.
SEMrush Terms and Conditions https://www.semrush.com/company/legal/terms-of-use/