This plugin is an add-on for Seriously Simple Podcasting and requires at least v1.13.1 of Seriously Simple Podcasting in order to work.
So you love using Seriously Simple Podcasting to broadcast your content? Well, now you can enjoy the plugin’s simplicity while also gathering useful and extensive stats about how people are engaging with your inevitably brilliant content.
Seriously Simple Stats offers integrated analytics for your podcast, giving you access to incredibly useful information about who is listening to your podcast and how they are accessing it.
- Track listen counts for every episode
- View detailed stats for your podcast
- See a quick overview of your most recent stats at a glance
- Narrow stats down to view data specific to any episode or series
- Access stats for any selected date range
- Find out exactly which of your episodes are the most popular
- Find out how people are listening to your content
Check out the screenshots for a better idea of what stats you can expect.
How to contribute
If you want to contribute to Seriously Simple Stats, you can fork the GitHub repository – all pull requests will be reviewed and merged if they fit into the goals for the plugin.
An example of the stats page showing all the available information.
The Episode Stats meta box on the episode edit screen.