Now you can with the Shortcodes Generator By TechRadar Việt Nam
you can create as many shortcodes as you want, and use them where ever you need them.
You can add them to pages, posts, template files, or even add a shortcode as a widget!
It built base on bootstrap 3 and allows you can disable bootstrap 3 in case your theme loaded already bootstrap 3.
– Create unlimited shortcodes
– Add shortcodes to pages, posts, or template files
– Allows overwrite to custom template of shortcode
– Allows developer add extra new shortcode
– Add a shortcode as a widget
– Add a shortcode using a WYSIWYG editor, or a plain text
– Base on bootstrap 3
– 24 Shortcodes
1, Add shortcode
You can add new shortcode with this hook
2, Custom template of shortcode
Create a zf-shortcodes folder on active theme, then copy default template of plugin into this folder
3, Disable assets
In while your theme loaded this assets with filter, the plugin support 3 filters to disable it
// Bootstrap 3
// Awesome Fonts