Slick Slider turns your native WordPress galleries into beautiful fully responsive sliders. Choose from a wide range of options to adjust all sliders to your needs with a simple click.
Slick Slider allows you to change default options valid for all sliders or to adjust them on a per gallery base.
Available options (amongst others):
- Turn autoplay on or off
- Change default speed of animation and autoplay
- Turn fade effect on or off
- Turn arrows and dots on or off
- Use center mode to see partial prev/next slides
- Make slider infinite
- Pause slider on hover
- Adjust slides to scroll and slides to show
- Enable lazy loading for better performance
- Stack images up in rows
- Turn vertical sliders and RTL support on or off
- Link your images using native gallery settings
- Many more
Note: No support for slick’s responsive options feature (different options at different breakpoints) at the moment.
Note: Slick Slider requires at least PHP 5.6! That means it won’t work on websites which are powered by PHP older than version 5.6!
If you don’t know your website’s PHP version ask your host and request an update if necessary.
Slick Slider is based upon the awesome slick slider written by Ken Wheeler.
Media settings screen. All available options are listed here.
Single gallery screen. Only the most important options are visible.
Frontend with slider.