StorePep WooCommerce Shipping calculator allows you to integrate top shipping carriers like
– DHL Express
seamlessly onto WordPress and hence show live rates at checkout page. Moreover, flat rates can be defined as per your shipping needs.
Factors on which calculation of rates are triggered, can be summarised on the basis of :
a) customer’s location,
b) shipping class,
c) Total weight of the shipment,
d) Total quantity of the shipment, etc.
StorePep WooCommerce Shipping calculator offers well-defined solutions to help you set the affordable shipping rates on your store.
- Shipping Rules to automatically capture rates from FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express or Stamps.com (USPS)
- Shipping Rules to set flat rates based on shipping class
- Shipping Rules can be set based on weight, price, or number of items of the product in cart
- Rates are calculated based on the total weight of the order
In addition, the plugin saves tracking information from StorePep to your WooCommerce order(This feature is available in paid subscription plan). As soon as a manifest is generated in StorePep, the tracking details are picked up by the plugin and transferred to that particular WooCommerce order. The plugin even auto populates this tracking info into order notes. This makes it very convenient for the shopowner to click on it and quickly have a glance over the delivery status of the order right from WooCommerce. With the combination of StorePep shipping software and the WooCommerce Shipping Calculator plugin, you now have the power of immaculate post purchase service right from your desktop!
- This plugin uses StorePep.com API to fetch realtime rates from all shipping carriers.
- In order to use the plugin, you need to get a free StorePep.com account.
- The free plan will allow you to have a lifetime access of 10,000 API calls/month.
How to use the plugin
- Get Integration ID and Secret Key by creating a free account in StorePep.com
- Install the plugin and go to WooCommerce –> Settings –> Shipping –> StorePep Shipping
- Enable “Realtime Rates” and then put the Integration ID and Secret Key.
- You can get the Integration ID and Secret Key by logging onto StorePep and navigating to “API Keys”.
I want to know more about StorePep!
StorePep is a one stop solution for all your WooCommerce shipping needs. With features like Live Rates at checkout, Print Shipping Labels in Bulk, Proactive order tracking updates to the customers, StorePep simplifies and automates the shipping process. StorePep seamlessly integrates with all top carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL Express & Stamps.com (USPS) and imports orders from all your selling channels like WooCommerce and Magento. For more info, check out [https://www.storepep.com](Storepep Shipping software).
You know us from XAdapter. Our talent pool has a vast experience in developing perfectly designed solutions for your shipping needs.
At XAdapter, we are:
– the leaders in WooCommerce Shipping having catered to over 50,000 customers across 50+ countries.
– one of the most sought after Marketplaces in the world when it comes to WooCommerce solutions.
– the best WooCommerce UPS and FedEx solution providers across industry having over 100 reviews each.
No screenshots provided