Are you tired of all those menus that plugins add to your admin screen? Noticed how many just link to a settings page that really should have been under the ‘Settings’ menu? Well, tire no more – Tidy My Menus will do all of this for you.
- If a menu has no sub-menus, it will automatically move it to the Settings menu.
- Known plugins that create sub-menus but, still, only one is relevant, will be identified and their settings moved to the right place.
- If a plugin adds a menu option that adds no useful links at all, it’ll be removed!
The latter 2 options are reliant on YOU telling ME about plugins that you’d like added. I’ve already tested with all your favorites (far too many to count but, needless to say, I had one cluttered dashboard)! If there’s something you’d like me to add please see the FAQ for more details.
Equally, please get in touch (again, see the FAQ) if there’s any feature you’d like to see added.
Here’s the science…
- Designed for both single and multi-site installations
- PHP7 compatible
- Passes WordPress.com VIP coding standards and fully compatible with their platform
- Fully internationalized, ready for translations If you would like to add a translation to his plugin then please head to our Translating WordPress page
- Gutenberg ready
- GDPR compliant
Please visit the Github page for the latest code development, planned enhancements and known issues.
No screenshots provided