This Toolkit for BuddyPress provides a set a tools that will enhance your BuddyPress site.
It is very simple to use. There are no administration screens to worry about – you just install and activate.
Fully compatible with BuddyPress’s Nouveau Template.
Each tool is explained further below.
The Block tool allows your members to block another member. They simply click on a ‘block’ button, either on another member’s profile, or on the member list. Once blocked, neither member can send a message to the other. Each member’s profile pages become inaccessible, and display a simple message.
- A simple solution to deal with disputes between members.
- Prevents escalation of abusive or unacceptable conduct between your members.
- Let’s your members deal with disputes by themselves, saving you time.
The Suspend tool allows you, as an administrator, to suspend a member. Available only to administrators is a ‘suspend’ button on your member’s profiles and the members list. Once clicked by you, all of that member’s sessions are terminated, and they will be unable to log back in. They will see a message to contact you for further information.
- Quickly deals with members who have breached your acceptable standards policies.
- Allows you to disable an account, without the grave option of deleting them in full, or the inappropriate flagging of them as a spammer.
- Keeps their profile, uploads, messages and other assets ready, should you decide they can return to the site.
The Report tool allows your members to flag inappropriate, abusive, or otherwise unacceptable behaviour to the site administrator. Each member’s profile now incorporates a ‘report’ button. Clicking on this button sends an email to the site administrator, highlighting who has reported who, and allowing you to make contact to investigate further.
- Gives your members peace of mind that the site is open to moderation.
- Allows you to deal with any report in your own time, without having to respond to internal messages or other notifications.
No screenshots provided