Ultimate Facebook Comments: the Ultimate Facebook Comments plugin for WordPress.
If you’re running a blog of any kind, you’re probably looking to build an online community. You’re targeting like-minded people who share the interests highlighted by the content on your site. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship: Your visitors get information that they consider valuable by visiting your site, and you build an audience.
However, it’s also a great idea to allow your visitors to interact with one another. One of the best ways to do that is with a comments section that allows them to not only leave you feedback on your content, but also to interact with each other. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from a comments section.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin hooks info wordpress native comment area or after content area and shows the facebook comments box using lazyload.
- Allows you to display facebook comment box in your posts and pages individually.
- Allows you to customize the facebook comment box title text .
- Allows you to disable wordpress native comments and hide verything from wordpress dashboard.
- Allows you to set custom styles for comment box title.
- Allows you to set custom styles for comment area also.
- And you can customize all and everything.
This plugin is fully compatible with WordPress Version 4.4 and beyond and also compatible with any WordPress theme.
- Community support via the support forums at wordpress.org
- We don’t handle support via email, Twitter, GitHub issues etc.
- Active development of this plugin is handled on GitHub.
- Pull requests for documenting bugs are highly appreciated.
- If you think you’ve found a bug (e.g. You’re experiencing unexpected behavior), please post on the support forums first.