Unyson – A free drag & drop framework that comes with a bunch of built in extensions that will help you develop premium themes fast & easy.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder. Create countless pages using the content and media shortcodes.
- Sidebars. This module will let your users customize WordPress pages with dynamic sidebars.
- Backup. Your users will be able to create backups directly from the WordPress admin.
- Sliders. To make you life even easier we have already built in 3 of them that support images and videos.
- SEO. SEO settings at finger tips without installing further plugins.
- Breadcrumbs. A pretty small module that will really come in handy when you’ll want to navigate your website faster.
- Events. It’s pretty simple to use and it has Calendar and Map shortcodes.
- Portfolio. Portfolio has some pretty neat filtering animations.
- Feedback. We’ve added a way for users to submit reviews and ratings for events, projects, etc.
- Learning. Create courses, lessons and quizzes for your online training site.
To get started, check out the Scratch Theme.
Developers can contribute to the source code on the Unyson GitHub Repository.
Translators can contribute new languages to Unyson through Transifex.
Theme developers can test the compatibility of their themes with new extensions updates before they are going to be released on Unyson Extensions Approval.
Create a page by adding the columns structure you want.
Then add content shortcodes to your liking from the Content Elements and Media Elements tabs.
All the portfolio entries have thumbs for easy identification.
Unyson comes with a built in Events Extension.
Create backups directly from the WordPress admin.
Adding a new slider will let you select the Type, Population Method.
SEO settings at their finger tips without installing further plugins.