Tired of seeing a lots of “Direct” traffic in Google Analytics that you don’t
know where is coming from? UTM for Feeds can help you bring down that number by
appending campaign parameters to the links in your syndication feeds!
- Adds UTM parameters to links in feeds for tracking feed subscribers
- On-demand customizable
- Support for Do-Not-Track (DNT) for privacy concious subscribers
- Works for all feeds including main, tag, category, and author feeds!
- Atom, RDF, and RSS feeds are all supported!
- Feeds remain usable as sitemaps for search engines
Check out the Frequently Asked Question section for usage tips and instructions.
No screenshots provided