This plugin adds a watermark to your videos. We’re editing the video file and adding the watermark at your desired place, frame by frame.
The plugin uses the VideoEncrypt service in the backend for Watermarking Videos.
Here’s how it works :
- Install and activate the plugin.
- You will see a notice to create an account on VideoEncrypt.com. [Only email ID is required to create account]
- Click on notice and fill up your email ID.
- This sends you an email with an API key to your email ID. We’re recording this email ID for account maintenance and also give you an introductory free space for watermarking videos. This space gets filled up as you watermark your videos,
- Fill the API key in the WP Admin – VideoEncrypt WaterMark settings.
- Now, open your Media gallery in WP Admin screen. For all the videos you would see a button to watermark the videos.
- Click on the button to watermark the video. This uploads the video to Videoencrypt’s server temporarily and video is processed fofr watermarking.
- Depending on Video size, it will take few minutes.
- Once the video is watermarked, you will see a download button on the video which you uploaded for watermarking.
- Click on download, this will download the new watermarked video in your WP Media.
See this video on how it works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaSaCa31wpY
WordPress is free and Open Source, so why is this a Paid Service ?
As watermarking is a resource intensive process for the server. It consumes a lot of RAM and Processing power of the server which regular WordPress servers are not designed to handle this kind of load. You no longer need to purchase expensive softwares for Watermarking your videos. You just purchase the space that you need to encrypt your videos and get back watermarked videos.
Visit the VideoEncrypt Video protection for documentation, support, and information.
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org