The plugin only works with woocommerce variable products. The variation dropdown will be added on shop page. When user will choose variation options, price, image, description will be displayed based on chosen variation.
= Minimum Requirements =
* WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
* WordPress 4.0 or greater
* PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
* MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search and locate ‘Wcik Variation Shop’.
- Click ‘Install Now’
The manual installation method involves downloading Wcik Variation Shop’ plugin and uploading it to your webserver via FTP application. You may find more instructions on how to do this here (https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Manual_Plugin_Installation).
No screenshots provided