WooCommerce License Keys adds a new product type to your WordPress and WooCommerce setup, and lets you create and handle license keys that can be used to validate your licensed products.
This plugin will enable your WordPress setup to act as a validator API (service) with endpoints that will let you activate, validate and deactivate license keys via HTTP requests; we provide various solutions (as PHP libraries, packages and documentation) to integrate the API with your products.
- Built-in validator API (with activation, validation and deactivation endpoints).
- Custom WooCommerce product type.
- WooCommerce template system.
- Handles license key activations.
- Expire options.
- Attach downloadables.
- Allows shipping for physical products.
- Customers can manage their purchased licenses from WooCommerce’s My Account page.
- License Keys can be viewed by admins.
- License Keys are added to WooCommerce’s order completed email.
- SDK and libraries to implement easily the validations on your products.
- Customization hooks.
The plugin comes with hooks to customize it to your needs, although we offer the option to add an extension that will expand its capabilities with the following features:
- Limit options (per activations or domains).
- Allows license key to be used on development environments.
- Offline options.
- Customer license Keys can be managed and edited by admins in WordPress dashboard.
- License keys activations can be deactivated by admins in WordPress dashboard.
You can opt to obtain these features here.
Who do I thank for all of this?
License Key tab and options when adding or editing a product.
Customer’s “License Keys” option at “My Account” page. THEME: Giga Store
Customer’s “License Key” page view at “My Account” page, with no activations. THEME: Giga Store
Customer’s “License Key” page view at “My Account” page, with activations. THEME: Giga Store
License key list per order’s item at Wordpress dashboard.