Looking for the easiest and efficient way to integrate Royal Mail with WooCommerce shopping cart? PluginHive’s WooCommerce Royal Mail Shipping Plugin is here for you! This Plugin is a WordPress/WooCommerce extension that helps you display Royal Mail shipping rates in cart/checkout page, automatically classify packages into letters or parcels based on the weight and dimensions of the products and also enables tracking.
Royal Mail Shipping Rates: Based on the products’ weight, dimensions, shipping destination etc., this plugin displays the shipping rates from Royal Mail for both domestic and international shipping options chosen by you.
Handling Fees/Additional charge: You can set up a fixed amount or a percentage amount as handling fees in addition to the shipping charges.
Services: Enable/disable, edit the names of and add costs to Royal Mail shipping services
Countries Supported: This plugin works in all countries where RoyalMail operates.
Letters/Parcel Packing: Configure the plugin to automatically determine how items should be packed.
You can choose to:
- Calculate shipping on the basis of order total weight: The plugin automatically calculates the shipping rates for chosen services based on the total weight of the products in the cart.
- Pack items individually: The plugin displays shipping rates for each item separately based on its weight.
- Pack into boxes with weights and dimensions: The plugin automatically classifies the package into letters, large letters, small parcel, medium parcel and large parcels based on the Royal Mail weight and size guidelines and displays rates accordingly.
Shipment Tracking: The tracking number returned from Royal Mail should be added to order notes and it will be sent as part of the order completion email. This enables Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners
- Offer all returned rates or cheapest rates to your customers.
- Option to set a conversion rate if a different currency is selected apart from Pound Sterling.
- Add Custom Shipment Message that will show up in the order completion email.
- Provide insurance for your order.
- Set a minimum order amount for your order.