WORDFENCE LOGIN SECURITY
Wordfence Login Security contains a subset of the functionality found in the full Wordfence plugin: Two-factor Authentication, XML-RPC Protection and Login Page CAPTCHA.
Are you looking for comprehensive WordPress Security? Check out the full Wordfence plugin.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- Use any TOTP-based authenticator app or service like Google Authenticator, Authy, 1Password or FreeOTP.
- Enable 2FA for any WordPress user role.
- Completely free to use, no limits or restrictions of any kind.
LOGIN PAGE CAPTCHA
- Easily enable Google ReCAPTCHA v3 on your login and registration pages.
- Stops bots from logging in without inconveniencing your site visitors.
- Robust protection against password guessing and credential stuffing attacks distributed across large IP pools
- XML-RPC is the biggest target for WordPress attacks, but is often overlooked.
- Protect XML-RPC with 2FA or disable it altogether if it’s not needed.
Take login security to the next level with two-factor authentication.
Logging in is easy with Wordfence 2FA.
Configuration options include XML-RPC protection and login page CAPTCHA.