WordPress Flying Popups plugin is based on my jQuery Flying Popup script, which allows to show flying popup with absolutely any HTML/image/Flash content inside, whether you show important info for your users, promo or banner with ad – it’s up to you.
Try it on demo site
Check a demo website, feel free to play with the plugin.
Admin credentials: demo / demo
Manage multiple popups on your website
Create popups, just as any other content on your WordPress website.
You can create multiple popups, decide where and when to show them, attach multiple popups to links on your page etc.
Popup visibility settings are as follow:
- show on any page on a website
- show on homepage only
- show on selected pages/posts
- insert popup trigger link directly in post content (using shortcodes)
Popups are customized, just as the jQuery script allows (cookie based visibility, speed, position, fly direction, selfclose etc.)
There are some popup templates you can use. Also you can easily add new ones and those will be available for you to create.
13 January 2016 – version 1.1
- update to JS plugin in version 1.8 – ability to create responsive popups (by setting width/height in %)
- one new template
- bugfixes for old PHP version (< 5.3) and for sites with thousands of posts
2 September 2014 – version 1.0.2
- fix to accept <link> and <style> in TinyMCE editor for Wordpress 3.9.x
- all registered post types are available to choose as the page where to show popup
17 February 2014 – version 1.0.1
- ability to set popup dimensions (width and height)
- ‘disable on mobile’ setting – don’t show popups on mobile devices
- parse shortcodes inside popup content (like )