WordPress + Office 365 login allows Microsoft O365 users to seemlessly and securely log on to your corporate WordPress intranet: No username or password required!
- Automatically log on users that have successfully authenticated with Azure Active Directory / Office 365
- Create a new WordPress user for each Office 365 user (and match both users by email address)
- Allow for both WordPress-only and Office 365 users to log on to your corporate intranet
- Prevent Office 365 users to change their email address
- Prevent Office 365 users to request a new password
- Refresh authentication when its expired (by default after one hour)
- We have tested our plugin with WordPress 4.8.1 and PHP 5.5.0 and 5.6.25
- You need to be (Office 365) Tenant Administrator to configure both Azure Active Directory and the plugin
- Redux Framework Plugin to configure the Plugin’s option (a warning will be shown upon plugin activation)
- You may want to consider further restrict access to the otherwise publicly available wp-content directory
We will go to great length trying to support you if the plugin doesn’t work as expected. You can create new issues over at Github. We haven’t been able to test our plugin in all endless possible WordPress configurations and versions but we are keen to hear from you.
We are keen to hear from you so share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and help us get better!
When you’re a developer and interested in the code you should have a look at our repo over at [(]Github](https://github.com/wpo365/wpo365-login).