Using the Wow Login plugin, your users can quickly and easily log in to the site without filling out registration forms and remembering logins and passwords, just using existing profiles in social networks or e-mail.
You can quickly and easily set up a registration and authorization system through social networks or e-mail. Intuitive setup with tips.
Flexible placement of input buttons
It is you who determines the place where the buttons for entry will be located, by placing shortcodes. This can be a page, a record or a sidebar.
Currently, the following social networks are supported:
We will add social networks according to your needs and at your request.
User login via email only
Instead of asking users for their login and password when they try to log on to the site, the plugin simply asks for an email address. Then sends the user an email with a link and a token. By following the link the user logs onto the site. Link lifetime is limited.
- Saving user data to the database
- Configure the role for a new user
- Customize the color for social sign-in buttons
- Setting up redirection after logging in to the site
- Hiding the top adminbar for the user
- Hiding login buttons after authorization
- Your own text for login buttons
- The ability to export users to a CSV file
- and more…
Compatibility with other popular plugins
Search for answers and ask your questions at support center