If you are adding functionality to your posts using popular Advanced |Custom Fields plugin. This plugin
is focused on fields of type ”file”. Handful when publishing some posts with attachments whole year and
once a year you need to download all attachments to send them to third parties.
You are prompted to select post type, publish date range and ACF filed group you want to extract attachments from.
Then if there is something to download you can hit the button and archive file with attachments is prepared to download.
A brief Markdown Example
After installing and activating plugin, you will find new section in Tools called Attachments.
You can use it for downloading all attachments specified by ACF file fields you want.
* installed and activated Advanced Custom Field plugin
All you need to do to get you attachments is:
- Select required post type
- Select published date range by specifying from and to days
- If there are more ACF field groups that contains file field you can select only one of them
- Check preview information
- Hit Download button if there is something to download
- Archive ZIP file will be downloaded automatically or you can use link in review under Download button
You can find this plugin on GitHub,
where you can report issues, review code and commits. Please report all possible problems to make it better.
No screenshots provided