Plugin for automatically saving a post from the editor to drafts by timer or by changes in editor
Major features of plugin:
– Auto-save post to drafts at regular time intervals by multipart requests with a randomly generated boundary separator. (To check the functionality it’s enough to have the rights to create an entry in the wp-blog (you can test through a user-account) – you will see all requests through the developer tools or some other tools)
– Intellectual immediately auto-save post to drafts when you change the text in the editor.
– You can attach a time-stamp to request through the settings of the plugin (appendix time of saving in the query)
– You can set your own auto-save interval
– You can choose the type of saving – by time intervals or when content is changed