Welcome To Wp Better Pages Plugin.
This plugin uses CSS grid functionality to create many awesome layouts which you can see below :
This video will explain you how it works :
You can also read this guide : How It Works
- Build rows, columns and entire grids separately
- Over 50 templates for free (more will be added)
- Completely responsive
- Works with any theme
- Can be used in posts, pages, widgets or any other custom location
- Developer friendly
I developed this plugin for a very simple reason. Check this landing page below :
You wouldn’t believe that there is literally no plugin out there which can allow you to build something like this for free. Even the paid options are very costly. And ultimately all you need to do is build a lead page with a video, background image and some buttons.
I was sick and tired of paying for so many things so decided to make something for myself.
How to make it work ? Read the instructions.
- Go to https://grid.layoutit.com/
- Change the number of rows and columns
- Change the size of columns but not of rows (let rows remain 1fr*)
- Make areas as per your requirement
- Click on Get The Code button
- Switch the first option off
- Copy the CSS section to plugin’s Convert Grid CSS box inside your plugin’s page ()
- Click convert and use the shortcode in your page, post or anywhere on website.
- Insert all your text, images or other shortcodes between [wpbtr_cell] [/wpbtr_cell] sections.
- You can style the main grid and all other cells using the style tag.
- Rows are supposed to have auto size and not 1fr or 0.5fr otherwise your design will be broken. When rows have auto size they automatically resize the cell and grid.
Very Important :
- When using the shortcodes make sure other shortcodes on same page have different class names or your design will be broken.
- The change class button does not work on some templates (those inside shortcode ultimate tabs, landing pages etc.). Change those class names manually if you intend to use multiple similar templates on same page.
- You cannot use same shortcode inside another one. One grid shortcode cannot exist inside another, one row or column cannot be inside another. This is by default and a limit imposed by wordpress not me.
No pro version exists and I am not working on one either. If you want to contribute please go to my website and make donation to help me keep working on this.
Author bio section 1
Author bio section 2
CTA section 1
CTA section 2
Coupons section 1
Optin section 1
Optin section 2
Review section 1
Review section 2
Landing Page 1
Landing Page 2